Axiom Market Research & Consulting™ is one of the fastest growing market research and data analytics company, serving global clients with their unique research products and services.
We are always seeking enthusiastic people, who can contribute in a team environment, be self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and research and analytical skills. Axiom MRC offers its workforce a creative & friendly working environment and makes sure that talent and efforts are recognized and rewarded.
If you are interested in working for Axiom MRC, we would be happy to review your resume. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Market Research Analyst (Healthcare, Chemicals, Food, Beverages and Agriculture)
Experience: 1- 3 years of relvant experience
Qualification: MBA (with science graduation), M.Sc (Biotechnology, Microbiology, Chemistry etc.)
• Conduct secondary research to analyze various industries to identify market share, drivers, restraints, competitive landscape etc.
• Conduct primary research by identifying and setting up primary calls with, CXOs, Directors, Managers, Scientist, Knowledge professionals etc.
• Deliver research findings in customized/syndicate reports in PPTs and other formats, as the requirement
• Develop robust models for market sizing and make use of existing models and other frameworks, including refining them
• Understanding and experience of market sizing, market entry, go to market strategy, market, competitor and customer intelligence projects
• Should exhibit knowledge about various industries and develop expertise in few of them
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PPT and Excel is a must)
• Knowledge of databases such as OneSource, Factiva, Lexis Nexis, etc. would be an added advantage
Experience: 1– 2 years
Qualification: Graduation and Post Graduation
• Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles
• Impeccable spelling and grammar
• Ability to understand various scenarios and generate appropriate content
• Excellent secondary research and online marketing skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices